About the Job:
You will be the first person that Showingbook customers and potential customers
talk to on the phone; we’ll count on you to greet them in a friendly and
- You will answer customers’ basic questions quickly. If they require in-depth tech support, you will collect information that our developer evangelists and engineers need. If they have the potential to be Showingbook’s next big customer, you will have the judgment to fast-track them to sales.
- You will not be responsible for closing deals; however, you will be responsible for initial qualification and keeping sales leads interested and informed.
- You’ll need to hit the ground running. You will help callers understand the Showingbook API, and as you gain more experience, you will answer questions of increasing technical depth.
- You will attend local tech events, evangelizing Showingbook and cementing our reputation as a friendly and knowledgeable part of the startup community.
- You will help us understand customer trends, documenting and reporting what you observe to the management team to make our support process better.
- You are a tech-savvy "people" person who learns fast and thinks on your feet.
- You love working with real customers: listening to them and solving problems.
- You are comfortable answering questions over the phone and email.
- You hold a bachelors degree from a 4 year college and at least 1 year of experience delivering excellent and well-informed customer support.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, doing whatever it takes to retain and delight a customer.
Nice to have:
Basic programming experience. You will be talking to developers constantly.
Entrepreneurial and leadership experience of some variety, such as starting a
business, leading a team or club. You’ve won awards for being awesome in some
way during school.
Meritocracy! We reward the awesome.
How to apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Here’s some stuff you
can include in your cover letter to move your resume to the top of the pile:
Discuss where you worked on a similar product/solution before and drove results.
Showingbook is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and
qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all
reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state